Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!
Sections
Who's Online
22 user(s) are online (14 user(s) are browsing Forums)

Members: 0
Guests: 22

more...
Support us!
Recent OS4 Files
OS4Depot.net

Is MUIOWB still under active development?
Just popping in
From Waterbury, Connecticut (USA)
@kas1e

Are you still planning on releasing version 1.17 (or newer) of MUIOWB at some point, or has that been put on the backburner? I noticed you did build a binary of v1.17 from sources some time ago, but it appears there are missing MUI classes on the release version of the OS. Is the release of MUIOWB 1.17 held up until MUI 3.9 can be further updated to implement features needed from MUI4?

-- eliyahu

Report Go to top

Re: Is MUIOWB still under active development?
Just popping in
From Istanbul
It looks like kas1e is working on DOpus 5 project at the moment. But of course MUI-OWB update would be great...

Report Go to top

Home away from home
From Russia
@eliyahu
Quote:

I noticed you did build a binary of v1.17 from sources some time ago, but it appears there are missing MUI classes on the release version of the OS. Is the release of MUIOWB 1.17 held up until MUI 3.9 can be further updated to implement features needed from MUI4?

Nope, there is nothing new need in mui to have 1.17 working, its just 1.17 test-binary do not have custom-tabs implemetnation, which need to copy+paste from previous. If with mui4 tabs will be implemented, then there will be no need for custom ones, but all in all there is no stop-factor to not works on current, public, mui3.9.

Few months ago we all discuss (together with Fab), that will be not bad to make a little bounty, to cover a bit Fab's work on browser itself, Thores's work on mui for os4 and co. So text of bounty done, and month ago i ask Troels if amigabounty can accept it. But at those times they all was busi by anything else, and only a week ago i send a text, and as far as i understand, now, after some restructurisation of amigabounty itself, text will be there, and then i can sort everything at once and release new version.

Report Go to top

Just popping in
Good news then, i bet the money will be collected very fast once the bounty is open.

Report Go to top

Quite a regular
From Czech Republic
Quote:

kas1e wrote:

Few months ago we all discuss (together with Fab), that will be not bad to make a little bounty, to cover a bit Fab's work on browser itself, Thores's work on mui for os4 and co.

I always support meaningful projects so yes, I would donate to such a bounty.

Report Go to top

Just popping in
From Waterbury, Connecticut (USA)
@kas1e

i'm thrilled to hear an update will be forthcoming. how much are you all asking for before releasing the update?

-- eliyahu

Report Go to top

Just popping in
From Istanbul
Goods news :)

I'll also donate when the bounty is available.

Report Go to top

Quite a regular
From Uppsala, Sweden
I will also donate when the bounty is out.

Report Go to top

Just can't stay away
From Gothenburg / Sweden
Who wont donate :)

Report Go to top

Home away from home
@Kas1e
If AmigaBounty was a problem, then perhaps you should use Kickstarter or Indiegogo ?

Report Go to top

[Advanced Search]